Windows have included a number of keyboard shortcuts that allow you to execute simple tasks quickly. We all know about Ctrl+c for copy and so on and some of us have reached black belt level by finding Windows Logo+e to open Windows Explorer but if you want to get really tricky check out this list here.
Here is a sampler:
- Windows Logo: Start menu
- Windows Logo+R: Run dialog box
- Windows Logo+M: Minimize all
- SHIFT+Windows Logo+M: Undo minimize all
- Windows Logo+F1: Help
- Windows Logo+E: Windows Explorer
- Windows Logo+F: Find files or folders
But my favourite from the list is this one – CTRL+Windows Logo+F: Find computer (!)
p.s. The rerun of the session on screenshots will take place tomorrow at lunchtime (1:30) in IT3. Hope to see you there!